Saturday, July 4, 2015

Great Tool For Merging Blogger Blogs to New Account

This link is a great page that breaks down how to transfer Blogger sites from one Google account to another. For example, I had my blogs back in the day start on a non-google account with blogger and I didn't use my name Brady Speers either. Then, I ended up starting another Google account with my personal name. Today I moved all of those off the old Blogger account and onto my person Google blog account under my name Brady Speers.

Takes a little time if you have a lot of old blogs like me, but it was well worth it. I love being organized!


1 comment:


  1. This site is very good <a href="http://telanganasscboardwebsite.page.tl/TS-10th-Result-2017-Telangana-SSC-10th-Class-Result-2017.htm</a> I like this website

    ReplyDelete